I'm-From-The-Hood Syndrome

Chriss

• Members

1. a disorder in teenaged suburban white kids with varying degrees of seriousness, from the simple, oversized, all white T-shirt and ultra-baggy jean shorts, to the rather dire cornrows, supernaturally clean shoes, faux-Brooklyn accents and constant rapping. True "I'm-From-the-Hood Syndrome" ONLY occurs in suburban cities and by teenaged white kids.

e.g. "Yo, Shawn. I be kickin' it after school wit' mah homies, dawwwg. Go wit'?"

"Corey, you've just got I'm-From-the-Hood Syndrome. Knock it off. You're a 17 year old white male in Suburbatopia."

• Members

Originally posted by Chriss

1. a disorder in teenaged suburban white kids with varying degrees of seriousness, from the simple, oversized, all white T-shirt and ultra-baggy jean shorts, to the rather dire cornrows, supernaturally clean shoes, faux-Brooklyn accents and constant rapping. True "I'm-From-the-Hood Syndrome" ONLY occurs in suburban cities and by teenaged white kids.

e.g. "Yo, Shawn. I be kickin' it after school wit' mah homies, dawwwg. Go wit'?"

"Corey, you've just got I'm-From-the-Hood Syndrome. Knock it off. You're a 17 year old white male in Suburbatopia."

Bitch, yous eva seen that {censored}, Whiteboyz? Well what-eva, you don't know me, or the Trailer parks and Farm towns them Wigga's be reprezentin'. Ya heard?

Archived