Great stomp boxes!!!

toneprophet

• Members

I have recently changed my live setup. I used to use tube amps half stacks and combos but as I am getting older now it was starting to become to much work to carry all this gear.

My new setup:

PRS-->Voodoo labs Procativa-->Boss PW-10 V-Wah -->tech21 GT2-->?????

I am looking for a good reasonably priced chorus/tremolo stomp box and a reverb stomp box.

I have done some research on the delay echo stomp boxes and have decided on the Guyatone MD-3 MICRO DIGITAL DELAY.

I need recomendations for chorus/tremolo and reverb stomp box?

For the power amp I have chosen the Crate powerblock.

Thanks!

• Members

Originally posted by toneprophet

I have recently changed my live setup. I used to use tube amps half stacks and combos but as I am getting older now it was starting to become to much work to carry all this gear.

My new setup:

PRS-->Voodoo labs Procativa-->Boss PW-10 V-Wah -->tech21 GT2-->?????

I am looking for a good reasonably priced chorus/tremolo stomp box and a reverb stomp box.

I have done some research on the delay echo stomp boxes and have decided on the Guyatone MD-3 MICRO DIGITAL DELAY.

I need recomendations for chorus/tremolo and reverb stomp box?

For the power amp I have chosen the Crate powerblock.

Thanks!

Do you want chorus and trem in the same unit? I've not seen that combination before (aside from multi-fx pedals).

The Danelectro mini's are good for both though. The tuna melt trem is real popular around here and the milk-shake chorus isn't bad either. If you want really drippy chorus, I'd recomend the EHX Small Clone.

For Reverb, I'm waiting for the Behringer to come out.

• Members
Originally posted by toneprophet

Are the Danelectro mini's true bypass? The only other cavet is that the pedals cannot alter the guitars tone when off.

Well, which matters more to you, true bypass or that they don't alter the tone? ;) (if you haven't looked into, check some articles on buffering)

They're not true-bypass, but I haven't noticed a problem with them. If you really need it to be TB, you could build a small bypass box. Then you wouldn't need to stomp on the plastic switch either.

Archived