OT - And this is a long shot... Any Milwaukee area bass players here?

chadomac

• Members

My bass player quit the band tonight. I definitely saw it coming about a month ago. He seemed quite uninterested at practice for the past few weeks. I guess I'm just glad he's leaving on good terms, because I'm surprised we didn't kill each other by now, heh.

I've had a band together for about 4 years now... we lost a drummer 1 1/2 years ago and replaced him with a spectacular drummer. I'm hoping to do the same again.

Sorry for the OT'ness... just venting a bit. And if we have any Milwaukee area bass players here, click the link below ;)

• Members

Originally posted by chadomac

i did post an ad last night. you get a real interesting group of people at that website.... :/

Man, if I was still up there, I'd McCartney it up for sure. I'll think of anyone I know up there who might be able to do something. And milwaukeerocks only ever turned up freaks and weirdos for me.

• Members

we'd love to have you for your love of superdrag alone.

a DJ in knoxville has contacted me on and off over the past year or two, told me he played our EP for don coffey, the drummer of superdrag and he "loved it". makes me feel all warm inside.

Archived