WOT - For Alan Partridge fans!!!!!!!

Kid_A

• Members

This scene kills me everytime...!!!!!!!!! U NEED SOUND!!!!!

Oh and there is a film being made:

British comedy actor STEVE COOGAN's alter ego ALAN PARTRIDGE will make his first big screen appearance in a new movie about an al-Qaida siege.

After cutting his teeth in films 24 HOUR PARTY PEOPLE and AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS, Coogan is ready to take his most famous TV character - a hapless and failed TV presenter - to Hollywood.

Coogan says, "It's still early days but the film will revolve around an al-Qaida siege.

"It won't fall foul of the religious hatred law though because, as always, the joke will be on Alan." - Story courtesy of contactmusic.com.

• Members

I bet that film will be {censored}. The last series was {censored}. In fact the only good thing i remember about it is the DVD menu, of him playing air-fretless-bass.

Same goes for the League of Gentlemen. The first two series are awesome, then it all goes to {censored}.

Take a leaf out of Ricky Gervais' book and know when to stop.

• Members
Originally posted by Lanefair

I bet that film will be {censored}. The last series was {censored}. In fact the only good thing i remember about it is the DVD menu, of him playing air-fretless-bass.

Same goes for the League of Gentlemen. The first two series are awesome, then it all goes to {censored}.

NO WAY!!!!

the last series of alan was awsome!! U need to give it a few goes...

League of gentlemen, massive fan, hated the last series but then i watched it a few times and love it now!!

:)

• Members
Originally posted by Kid_A

NO WAY!!!!

the last series of alan was awsome!! U need to give it a few goes...

League of gentlemen, massive fan, hated the last series but then i watched it a few times and love it now!!

:)

The last AP series is like watching him parody himself. Every gag is based on him saying something morbid whilst struggling to sit down. I do have a favourite quote though "DAN!"

• Members
Originally posted by Lanefair

ehh you never know.. could be great

gervais hasn't exactly quit.. i think the us version of the office has turned out to be pretty decent and extras is off to a great start imo... last episode was funny as hell

as far as those clips... {censored} I HATE REALPLAYER!
i can never get past the halfway point before going into endless buffering :mad:

Archived