Got close to Joe Bonamassa'a Effect Board!

mrbluetone

• Members
Originally posted by LordRiffenstein

Because he has to wear glasses and SUNglasses look a bit cooler on stage, they also help out for people who can't stand bright lights.

That's fine. But on ANY promotion or private picture I have seen him with sunglasses. I don't trust someone who NEVER shows his eyes.
I dig some of his music, but I can't see the person behind it.

Someone tell him to wear contact lenses on stage :)

• Members

Somebody needs to introduce him to a nice fella named "George L"... Dang that looks like a rat's nest...

I'm more than a little surprised to see an older Korg multi-effects pedal there, too... I mean, they're great for some modulation and ambient effects and maybe that's all he uses them for, but you'd think a guy of his notoriety would be able to afford the real McCoy instead of a pedal that mimics it. Of course, I guess people could say that about the DL4 too...

As for the sunglasses, maybe he idolizes Esteban? :D That'd require a zoro hat, too though.... Nevermind.

• Members
Originally posted by ryanspeer

Somebody needs to introduce him to a nice fella named "George L"... Dang that looks like a rat's nest...

I'm more than a little surprised to see an older Korg multi-effects pedal there, too... I mean, they're great for some modulation and ambient effects and maybe that's all he uses them for, but you'd think a guy of his notoriety would be able to afford the real McCoy instead of a pedal that mimics it. Of course, I guess people could say that about the DL4 too...

As for the sunglasses, maybe he idolizes Esteban?
:D
That'd require a zoro hat, too though.... Nevermind.

That is the Korg G4 and is considered to be the best roto sim. They get crazy money on eBay these days.

• Members

Originally posted by ryanspeer

Probably speaks more to the snobbish attitude towards mass produced effects isnt really shared by pro players.....looking at pro pedalboards and you see alot of mass produced stuff, DL4, DD3's etc.......I sure see more TU-2's than Strobostomps and you would think thats a prosecutable crime around here....

• Members
Originally posted by LordRiffenstein

Because he has to wear glasses and SUNglasses look a bit cooler on stage

This should be a separate thread;

Famous guitar players who use(d) glasses on stage.
I start ....

Hank Marvin

hankwithstrat.jpg

Buddy Holly

buddyholly.jpg

Elvis Costello

elvis-costello.jpg

Archived