puking sucks

iwantpedals

• Members

So I went out with some friends and smoked some cigars and had dinner, but then when I came home I did the usual "spray clothes with obnoxious deodorant and shower" routine, but mid shower I felt very sick and then..... PUKED TWICE IN THE {censored}ING SHOWER OUT OF NOWHERE. Now I'm buzzed, shaking from puking, and have an upset stomach all at once. Plus my shower has barf chunks in it. Anyone have advice? Cool cloths? Water? Pepto? And how do I clean my shower?

• Members

I haven't hurled since I was 15. I'm now 34.

So it's built up over the years into being one of my biggest fears. No amount of alcohol or other substances was ever enough to get me to let myself rowlf. I've gone to extreme lengths not to do it.

As for cigars: You can't inhale. That's really it. Inhale it like a cigarette, and you'll be on the fast track to spewville.

pukeface.gif

• Members

Originally posted by iwantpedals

So I went out with some friends and smoked some cigars and had dinner, but then when I came home I did the usual "spray clothes with obnoxious deodorant and shower" routine, but mid shower I felt very sick and then..... PUKED TWICE IN THE {censored}ING SHOWER OUT OF NOWHERE. Now I'm buzzed, shaking from puking, and have an upset stomach all at once. Plus my shower has barf chunks in it. Anyone have advice? Cool cloths? Water? Pepto? And how do I clean my shower?

Did it come out of your nose also?

God I hate that when it gets in my nose.

Dane Cook has a {censored}ing hilarious bit about puking. Next time I do it, I think I'll probably crack up laughing thinking about it.

"I'm a dragon..."

lol.

• Members
Originally posted by paulandpaul

backwoods are the best cheap cigars ever. I like just the regular mild ones. Perfect for sitting around a campfire or while fishing for bass.

:thu:

agreed, my friends and i often enjoy them while sitting in canoes. around a fire, on a lake.

long story, but bottom line is backwoods kick ass.

• Members
Originally posted by palthegiraffe

As for cigars: You can't inhale. That's really it. Inhale it like a cigarette, and you'll be on the fast track to spewville.

Sounds to me like you're speaking from experience... but maybe that's just because I've been there before (of course, I was about 14 years old, and didn't know better). :D

As for puking, it's a mixed bag. On the one hand, it's a very unpleasant thing to do (and to clean up if you do it in the wrong place). But it's usually very cathartic -- if I have the flu or something, throwing up almost always makes me feel 10x better.

• Members
Originally posted by tlniec

Sounds to me like you're speaking from experience... but maybe that's just because I've been there before (of course, I was about 14 years old, and didn't know better).
:D

As for puking, it's a mixed bag. On the one hand, it's a very unpleasant thing to do (and to clean up if you do it in the wrong place). But it's usually very cathartic -- if I have the flu or something, throwing up almost always makes me feel 10x better.

Even then though...all of that tobacco and nic getting through those porous areas in your mouth can easily make you sick if you're not used to it.

As far as cleaning your shower...umm....just turn it on man. Showers are self cleansing. :D

• Members

In the throes of a bad hangover, nothing makes me feel better than a little uppy chucky.

The problem is that the relief only lasts for maybe 10 or 15 minutes.

Having experienced this, I can fully understand the mentality of a junkie.

• Members

haha, nasty. well i brushed my teeth. and mouthwashed. it was sick. no, it didn't come out the nose, but there were big CHUNKS. and i did end up feeling like 10x better an hour or so later after just laying on a cold tile floor. haha. for the record they were rum dipped backwoods :)

• Members
Originally posted by iwantpedals

haha, nasty. well i brushed my teeth. and mouthwashed. it was sick. no, it didn't come out the nose, but there were big CHUNKS. and i did end up feeling like 10x better an hour or so later after just laying on a cold tile floor. haha. for the record they were rum dipped backwoods
:)

oh, well, it probably wasnt the cigars then, must've been food poisoning :thu:

Archived