KORG Trinity plus /OR/ KORG Triton Pro

Pyroth

• Members

Alesis fusion 6HD for that money - thats new.

Great EPs and organ sounds + its a real VA and FM synth not just a rompler and has some great fx. Also its one of the better and easier to use samplers in the workstation market IMHO (though Fantom X has the skip back sampling, but is alot more expensive).

Performance controls are quite useful - and certainly the essentials for a work-horse keyboard in a band are allways there in front of you.

Other useful features - can load midi and audio tracks into it, even record audio onto it as its a hard disc recorder as well.

• Members

Originally posted by Khazul

Alesis fusion 6HD for that money - thats new.

Great EPs and organ sounds + its a real VA and FM synth not just a rompler and has some great fx. Also its one of the better and easier to use samplers in the workstation market IMHO (though Fantom X has the skip back sampling, but is alot more expensive).

Performance controls are quite useful - and certainly the essentials for a work-horse keyboard in a band are allways there in front of you.

Other useful features - can load midi and audio tracks into it, even record audio onto it as its a hard disc recorder as well.

Well, i think ill stick with the CS6x and the N364, but ive been told that the X2/X3 is almost the same synth as the N364..:confused:

• Members

for 800

i second that... go for a fanton S or triton

Trinity has a boomy bass and super bright high end make it full and cutting in some solo application, but not that easy to mix in my book and... however with still not so good reverb that make its overall not that easy to mix

the samples in triton sound more like samples

Roland ... alway easy to mix since JV.. in book anyway

CS6x, dont expect much from its real insturment collection comapre to motif series, but real insturment samples in CS6x do sound better than EX5/7 which i find the mid rang sound really wierd and hard to mix, and so as the reverb.

N364, N1/N1r would be the best AI2 synths from korg

Archived