the Nazi Cee Prick-Ass Molitia

• Members
Originally posted by BillyGrahamCracker

If you mean this Boomer

102097esiason_400x4430.jpg

then the only person getting taken out back will be you, and the people doing the johnkruking will be Palthegiraffe and myself.

You do NOT diss the blonde godliness that is Boomer Esiason!!!

:mad:

No, not that boomer. Bommer Esiason is a hero of mine because he put his hands round the neck of James 'couldn't act the {censored} in a brothel' Nesbitt on British TV during a pro-am golf tournament.

• Members
Originally posted by blaghaus

BTW, I was rooting for the Bengals the other day. They are my team for the year. Dont ask me why. cause I dont know.

Well, I sent Kevin (pal) an email earlier today trying to find some solace in their loss yesterday. It hit on these three points:

1. After seeing them bungle the first two drives, when it should've been 14-0 and was only 3-0, I KNEW they were going to lose.

2. I'm glad that they lost because it'll knock some of the media and bandwagoneers off of my lonely little Bengals bandwagon, on which I've firmly perched even through the miserable 1990s, which found me cheering for the likes of David Klingler and Akili Smith. You folks don't deserve to cheer for the Bengals!!! :mad:

3. I think it'll sort of make them aware that they still need to haul ass to do anything. They've not proven anything yet, and need to keep the hungry mentality they had coming into the season. I wonder if all the press and accolades so far went to their heads.

• Members
Originally posted by BillyGrahamCracker

Well, I sent Kevin (pal) an email earlier today trying to find some solace in their loss yesterday. It hit on these three points:

1. After seeing them bungle the first two drives, when it should've been 14-0 and was only 3-0, I KNEW they were going to lose.

2. I'm glad that they lost because it'll knock some of the media and bandwagoneers off of my lonely little Bengals bandwagon, on which I've firmly perched even through the miserable 1990s, which found me cheering for the likes of David Klingler and Akili Smith. You folks don't deserve to cheer for the Bengals!!!
:mad:

3. I think it'll sort of make them aware that they still need to haul ass to do anything. They've not proven anything yet, and need to keep the hungry mentality they had coming into the season. I wonder if all the press and accolades so far went to their heads.

Well the coach dude put a media blanket on the team didn't he? I'm not sure that doesn't just add more pressure.

• Members

Originally posted by blaghaus

Well the coach dude put a media blanket on the team didn't he? I'm not sure that doesn't just add more pressure.

The reason he did that was to try and offset what I mentioned above, and also, to some extent, keep Chad Johnson from spouting off (as he usually does) and giving the Steelers' defense some ammunition for their own anger/revenge/etc.

Archived