Organ sound

• Members

I got a real great organ sound with my 2 PS3's and a leslie sim on my MM4.

PS3 #1
Mode 9 - slight detune + 1 octave up

PS3 #2
Mode 10 - one octave up + one octave down

MM4
Leslie sim on 50%

http://www.konakkol.com/music/other/organ-better.mp3

Here it is without the MM4:
http://www.konakkol.com/music/other/organ.mp3

Basically, if you can get an octave up, chorus, then an octave up & octave down, that should get you there.

That is, only if you have those pedals available to you. Otherwise go the POG route...

• Members

Originally posted by exploradorable

You know for $300 you can buy a decent Yamaha or Casio keyboard with 50 different organ sounds plus a whole bunch of other sounds.

Um, for $30 you could have a good eighties Yamaha PSR (the organs on those were nice), for $300 you could buy a Roland Juno-60 or a Juno-106.

• Members

Originally posted by exploradorable

You know for $300 you can buy a decent Yamaha or Casio keyboard with 50 different organ sounds plus a whole bunch of other sounds.

Yeah, but most people here don't play keys. I love the sounds of a good organ but I want to achieve it (or something close) with my guitar.

• Members

Originally posted by phishmarisol

Yeah, but most people here don't play keys. I love the sounds of a good organ but I want to achieve it (or something close) with my guitar.

Yamaha Ez-AG with midi-out into an MU90. Good organ sounds plus piano, strings and all the other XG sounds.

If you are recording into VST compatible sequencer you can forget the MU90 and get Linplugs DaOrgan instead.

• Members

Seriously, you should wait until Boss releases the RT-20 this November. The demo I watched/heard from the NAMM show was in-{censored}ing-credible. At 225 smackers, I think it's a steal. Weigh all your options.

Archived