Shocking on topic post: RoboPimp's half watt amp

RoboPimp

• Members

I'd like to thank that lovepedal guy for inspiring me to get up off my lazy bum and make my own half watt amp. It was fun!

halfwatt.jpg

I found some schematics online and bought all the parts from radio shack for about $19. I didn't put in a volume or a tone knob and I don't need it, the guitar volume/tone is plenty.

I only got to play it for about a minute but it sounds cool, nice and crunchy and definitely a warm vintage crunch. I'll make some clips in a little bit.

• Members

Originally posted by RoboPimp

halfwatt.jpg

Nice...now go fill the tub with warm water...plug whatever that thing is into a nearby outlet, and while proudly pinching your little creation in the crack of your ass, step into the tub and sit down.

Rinse and repeat as necessary.:wave:

• Members

Originally posted by Jaymeister

Nice...now go fill the tub with warm water...plug whatever that thing is into a nearby outlet, and while proudly pinching your little creation in the crack of your ass, step into the tub and sit down.

Rinse and repeat as necessary.
:wave:

are you touching yourself while thinking about this?

• Members

Originally posted by RoboPimp

I'd like to thank that lovepedal guy for inspiring me to get up off my lazy bum and make my own half watt amp. It was fun!

halfwatt.jpg

I found some schematics online and bought all the parts from radio shack for about $19. I didn't put in a volume or a tone knob and I don't need it, the guitar volume/tone is plenty.

I only got to play it for about a minute but it sounds cool, nice and crunchy and definitely a warm vintage crunch. I'll make some clips in a little bit.

quarter.baiRie8a.png

• Members

Originally posted by STEEL KAGE

I never understood the thought process behind these "Little" amps. I know that for recording Wattage isnt all that important but 1/2 watt amps? cmon...

Kage

Ever try playing a Marshall stack at normal volume in a third-floor apartment?

Ever lick a man's balls?

• Members

Originally posted by STEEL KAGE

I never understood the thought process behind these "Little" amps. I know that for recording Wattage isnt all that important but 1/2 watt amps? cmon...

Kage

ahahah, you underestimate the POWER of the HALFWATT!

Archived