OT: Wow

blaghaus

• Members

My wow of the day was receiving an email from an old Milwaukee friend who is now teaching English in Korea. She's a waifish Britpop girl who WAS a vegetarian and who spent too much time studying in England and says things like "lad" and "footie" etc. Anyway, she emailed me and it seems that she ate dog! And she proceeded to describe what it looked and tasted like (they brought the thing out to her table whole!). I want to vomick.

• Members
Originally posted by BillyGrahamCracker

My wow of the day was receiving an email from an old Milwaukee friend who is now teaching English in Korea. She's a waifish Britpop girl who WAS a vegetarian and who spent too much time studying in England and says things like "lad" and "footie" etc. Anyway, she emailed me and it seems that she ate dog! And she proceeded to describe what it looked and tasted like (they brought the thing out to her table whole!). I want to vomick.

I'm in love.:love:

• Members

Originally posted by BillyGrahamCracker

She also has a Radiohead tattoo on her bum (don't worry fellows, I only saw it because she showed me, NOT because I was philandering).

Well, I like radiohead, but not enough to think about Thom Yorke while I'm doing someone up the Gary Glitter.

Archived