Why I love JCN

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by us2bslim

How funny you mention that. I was just wondering what that Oye-Fro would look like peaking out from under a yaumuka (sp).

He'd have to have the Yarmulke pinned to his 'fro so it would appear to actually be floating above his head.

• Members

I give him props for calling Pac man out as the {censored} he is right off the bat. Man did the highlight reels this week demonstrate that. Good call. He's a shing beacon of sense in the wasteland that is Nash-Vegas. Which is truly an awful place. This is compounded by the fact that it's squarely in the bible belt. I start to feel negative about Florida and I think of Nash-Vegas and give thanks....I admire him for being proud of living there and pity the fact that he lives there....

• Members

Originally posted by telepaul

I give him props for calling Pac man out as the {censored} he is right off the bat. Man did the highlight reels this week demonstrate that. Good call. He's a shing beacon of sense in the wasteland that is Nash-Vegas. Which is truly an awful place. This is compounded by the fact that it's squarely in the bible belt. I start to feel negative about Florida and I think of Nash-Vegas and give thanks....I admire him for being proud of living there and pity the fact that he lives there....

You've lived here? I didn't know that.

• Members

Originally posted by skatan

jcn possie in tha house

neat:wave:

yawn:bor:

i like it best when he doesnt get it, then kinda slinks away

Any time you wanna dance pretty boy, you just let me know.

I'm like TNT.

When I go off...

BAM!

People get hurt.

O yeah...

Archived