Photos from a gig.

zarquin

• Members

Originally posted by BillyWa

What is that, Korean Karaoke in the background?

Im not sure.. its either that or japanese..

The walls behind were mirrors so there was a lot of feedback, so we pulled down teh projector screen to reduce it a bit...

Ha! A Keytar! Awesome!

and a Nord!

From Left to right.

Nord G2, SH101, Roland AX1 controlling reactor on an ibook....

and yes, im a filthy cheating bastard... :D

• Members

Originally posted by zarquin

Im not sure.. its either that or japanese..

It's not Japanese. I don't know too many Kanji yet, but I can recognize Kanji apart from Chinese, Korean, and other symbols. That stuff there looks to be Korean.

• Members

Un Yun haseyo :wave:

Oh?

Cun sum nida!

:o :o :o :o :o

Throw an asian character my way, I'll tell ya where it goes on the continent. Serious.

I guess that Bar just decided it was ok to throw anything they felt like up on the screen.

Hey! You! You can't read this.... well screw you :p

• Members

Originally posted by stikygum

Un Yun haseyo
:wave:

Oh?

Cun sum nida!

:o

Throw an asian character my way, I'll tell ya where it goes on the continent. Serious.

I guess that Bar just decided it was ok to throw anything they felt like up on the screen.

Hey! You! You can't read this.... well screw you
:p

hehe.. I have no idea what it says..

I'm fairly sure it will be the lyrics from a song though..

do you know what it says?? Id be intregued to know...

• Members

Actually, I could only tell you if it's korean. However, if it were in Chinese or Japanese I could give you my best shot for translating. I just know limited Korean.

That can be cool with the Korean in the back as long as no one is typing messages about your band from the back of the room, letting everyone to see, for all the Koreans in the room anyway. I guess you guys would know if you hear unappropriate laughing.

What's the asian population in Australia? It seems like New Zealand has a decent one.

• Members

Originally posted by stikygum

What's the asian population in Australia? It seems like New Zealand has a decent one.

Umm, i guess decent :p

It's high enough that you don't really notice if someones Asian or not. i think in perth its something around 20-30%.. when you're at Uni though its more 40-50%.

If you head out to some of the suburbs that aren't as close to the city, the percentage drops..

I'm not really too sure on the makeup.. THere is a reasonably large Vietnamese population.. However, at uni, most are from Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia...

Archived