sort of urgent, how do you guys like the Yamaha GE-10m II eq?

Ray18

• Members

Never heard one myself, but I'd take the gamble if it's under $60, the pedals in that series are pretty collectable... Yamaha quality for those pedals is excellent, and it's an EQ, not really a "real" effect. If you're concerned about tone suckage, FWIW, I have the FL-10MII flanger from that series, and the bypass is absolutely pristine.

• Members

Originally posted by chump5150

Never heard one myself, but I'd take the gamble if it's under $60, the pedals in that series are pretty collectable... Yamaha quality for those pedals is excellent, and it's an EQ, not really a "real" effect. If you're concerned about tone suckage, FWIW, I have the FL-10MII flanger from that series, and the bypass is absolutely pristine.

I got it for $20

I'm waiting to use it for some tube amp boosting action..and eq bumping up a marshall is sort of the Van halen trick

• Members

Originally posted by Ray18

I got it for $20

I'm waiting to use it for some tube amp boosting action..and eq bumping up a marshall is sort of the Van halen trick

nice price indeed. i never knew EVH did that, but its a great trick either way -- sort of a clean-plus (or -minus) boost.

Archived