Modulation

UnChained!

• Members

Originally posted by blaghaus

I like the modualted delay on my dd-20. 20% rate, 80% depth, perfect Edge sound.

I've been doing exactly that for nearly two days now. I just really got around to playing with the modulated delay mode.

Very cool.

• Members

Originally posted by jcn37203

I've been doing exactly that for nearly two days now. I just really got around to playing with the modulated delay mode.

Very cool.

I don't have the DD20, but after hearing modulated delay, regular mod pedals just suck. So does regular delay LOL!

I do have an Ibanez DM10 I got a few months ago but it was way too crazy. Some guys here posted some normal settings for it recently but I haven't been able to delve into them yet. I was looking for more memory man type stuff.

• Members

Originally posted by Thelonius

I don't have the DD20, but after hearing modulated delay, regular mod pedals just suck. So does regular delay LOL!

I do have an Ibanez DM10 I got a few months ago but it was way too crazy. Some guys here posted some normal settings for it recently but I haven't been able to delve into them yet. I was looking for more memory man type stuff.

Next time you're up north, I'll let you play with it.

And my dd20.

Archived