5 things I dislike, and rightfully so.

jcn37203

• Members

1. Books with long introductions and/or very long chapters.

2. Television.

3. Adorable little girls who have been coddled and pampered so as to reinforce irrational fears of harmless small dogs, and come to my front porch and knock on my door because I owe their boyscout brother 15 bucks for some popcorn I'll probably never eat.

Ort maybe the thing I actually dislike is small dogs who think the house is being invaded by serial rapists every time the door is knocked on, and fight tooth and nail to make it to the door, and run out on the porch barking at frightened little girls, although they would never in a million years actually bite anyone or anything larger than a piece of kibble.

4. Onions, wtf.

5. Insanely hot college chicks who stand in front of me in line at the salad station in Bread & Company for 10 minutes, with the tops of their sweat pants rolled down to the cracks of their asses, and lower in the front, and flirt with the dorky salad maker guy so he'll add extras to their salads without marking them on the top of the container.

• Members
Originally posted by jcn37203

5. Insanely hot college chicks who stand in front of me in line at the salad station in Bread & Company for 10 minutes, with the tops of their sweat pants rolled down to the cracks of their asses, and lower in the front, and flirt with the dorky salad maker guy so he'll add extras to their salads without marking them on the top of the container.

Come on, they're just trying to get more onions.

:D

• Members
Originally posted by jcn37203

1. Books with long introductions and/or very long chapters.

2. Television.

3. Adorable little girls who have been coddled and pampered so as to reinforce irrational fears of harmless small dogs, and come to my front porch and knock on my door because I owe their boyscout brother 15 bucks for some popcorn I'll probably never eat.

Ort maybe the thing I actually dislike is small dogs who think the house is being invaded by serial rapists every time the door is knocked on, and fight tooth and nail to make it to the door, and run out on the porch barking at frightened little girls, although they would never in a million years actually bite anyone or anything larger than a piece of kibble.

4. Onions, wtf.

like you weren't rolling your sweatpants down a little bit to get some free crouton action.
:rolleyes:

Archived