The Prince appreciation thread

blaghaus

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For the list a few pages back little red corvette isn't in the itunes library :(

But i saw him in detroit on the musicology tour, wow. not only as the drive well worth it. I was hugging the back of joe lewis arena, and was still blown away.

• Members

I was watching this thing called "An Evening with Kevin Smith" the other night, which is just a compilation of dates from a speaking tour he did, and the last 30-45 minutes of it is of him answering a question about a Prince documentary that he did. It was freaking hilarious. I guess he was at Prince's house for like a week shooting this thing, and he had just a ton of little anecdotes about just how wierd and detached from reality Prince is, which I say in the most envious way possible. If you have a chance, I highly recommend watching it.

• Members

I don't care what anyone says, Prince is can dance better than Michael Jackson, can scream better than Little Richard, and can solo better than Jimi Hendrix. In fact, he dances better than Michael WHILE he sings better than Richard and solos better than Hendrix, dayumn! The Boss pedals, the guitars, the assless pants, Prince has it all.

I recommend some Nietzsche after Machiavelli.

Archived