Rondo Music Pedal Cases

Z0S0

• Members

Originally posted by Z0S0

Folks,

Has anybody ever bought or used some of the pedal cases that Rondo Music sells?

Here's the one I'm thinking of buying.

Do you guys think my Dunlop Original Crybabt Wah pedal would fit in there?

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Jay

I have two of them. I have the extra-large extra-tall that will eventually be my guitar board. The extra height is useful for big pedals like the EB volume or in my case, the Farfisa Repeat/Volume.

I recently got a medium size one that I made into my bass effects board. Fits about 10 pedals include a V-wah. Your crybaby should fit without a problem.

• Members

I actually got one today. The exact same one you linked too. I may not be able to use it though. Doesn't seem deep enough for my Line 6 rotomachine and Vox wah. I'll find out at lunch but doesn't seem posible by looking at it.

• Members

Originally posted by atrox

I actually got one today. The exact same one you linked too. I may not be able to use it though. Doesn't seem deep enough for my Line 6 rotomachine and Vox wah. I'll find out at lunch but doesn't seem posible by looking at it.

Im back from lunch. There is more than enough room. Weird how the eye can play tricks on you. I felt for sure they wouldnt fit since I put a 1/2 lift on the back row. But.. they all fit great. Seems durable enough for most giggin'.. very light case. I'm diggin it. Definitely better than my old piece of {censored}.

• Members

Originally posted by surfcat

How's the "felt"? Will velcro stick to it enough for heavy pedals? I saw a Core One board and the felt looked like it wouldn't hold very well-didn't try it though.

I use industrial strength velcro. Takes me a flathead screwdriver and a lot of leverage to pry a pedal off.

There will always be a ton of naysayers out there, but for the $$, it does its job more than adequately.

• Members

Originally posted by ugly steeple fear

I use industrial strength velcro. Takes me a flathead screwdriver and a lot of leverage to pry a pedal off.

There will always be a ton of naysayers out there, but for the $$, it does its job more than adequately.

Same here. The gummy part of the velcro often peels off the pedal before the pedal comes off the board

• Members

Originally posted by krazeexharhar

Can you sit things on top of the pedalboard case? Seems like the aluminum is thin so it'd bend easily..

In which direction? Can you sit on it while it's flat on the floor? I probably wouldn't. Can you sit on the edge with in standing up? Probably.

The aluminum is thin and does dent/crease easy, but the case holds up fairly well.

Archived