Sir John:

mst3k

• Members

I just checked the relicscastle website. In the biography he isn't listed. Some other guy is listed as their guitarist now.

It appears he has been forsooth'd by Sir Aaron.

Marcuez, Vincente Fuccy - Vocals

Sir Aaron - Acoustic & electric guitars
Jackson guitars, Line 6 Spider II Amps, Line 6 and Digitech effects.

:wave:

Alvek II - Keyboards
Yamaha SY85, PPG Wave 2.3, Ensoniq ESQ1, Korg Triton ProX,Korg MS2000, Korg Mono/Poly, Kurzweil 2500XS, Clavia Nord Lead, Sequencial Circuits Prophet10, Sequencial Circuits Prophet 600, Moog Memorymoog, Mini Moog, Roland, Jupiter 8, Roland Rhodes MK-80
BOSE amplification system.

Count Sebastian - Basses
6 string Carvin bass, B.C. Rich fretless, Fender P-Bass, Hartke amps, MXR, Boss & Alisis effects, E-mu synthesizer.

Sir Roger - Drums & Percussion
9 pcs acoustic Ludwig, 13 pcs acoustic Tama, Roland V Drums (stage PRO Kit).

• Members
Originally posted by 5F1G

I'm almost afraid to ask what this is about.
:rolleyes:

Quite a while ago this guy came in here named Sir John and was complaining that people called him a shredder.

Well..........he played with this band called Relic.

Oh........Just go here

Relic

Peruse that and then just imagine the fun that ensued. Make sure to look at the photo gallery.

• Members

We should petition the band to bring Sir John back. We could pretend we are all fans from around the globe (places like the Czech Republic, Chile, Serbia, and Brazil) where power-metal is still big.

Hello good sirs,
My name is Vladamir. I hail from the hamlet of Krakauschtein in the lower regions of Hezegovina. Your band is very much big for us. Very large. We listen to you on the interwebs on www.HackneyedMetalLords.com. We miss the shreddings of Sir John. Very much, we wish to see Sir John to be back. His man-boob was much to the surprise of many of my comrades. His licks were much fast and very emotion. Please bring Sir John back so that we may see him again on your next tour of the train-stations and parking-lots of my homeland. To be very metal for us all.
Congratulations,
Vladamir

• Members
Originally posted by ColorsoundKid

We should petition the band to bring Sir John back. We could pretend we are all fans from around the globe (places like the Czech Republic, Chile, Serbia, and Brazil) where power-metal is still big.

Hello good sirs,

My name is Vladamir. I hail from the hamlet of Krakauschtein in the lower regions of Hezegovina. Your band is very much big for us. Very large. We listen to you on the interwebs on
www.HackneyedMetalLords.com.
We miss the shreddings of Sir John. Very much, we wish to see Sir John to be back. His man-boob was much to the surprise of many of my comrades. His licks were much fast and very emotion. Please bring Sir John back so that we may see him again on your next tour of the train-stations and parking-lots of my homeland. To be very metal for us all.

Congratulations,

Vladamir

Post of the century. And why is it that making fun of Eastern Bloc people is wrong, but so ridiculously fulfilling?

Archived