Photoshop Dudes!!

lowroadrevival

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by lowroadrevival

ooooooo...the top one is the hotness. What i mean about the swoosh is that is should end right at the tip of the L, or just slightly past it maybe. Maybe go past it, then loop up and around to the top of the tip of the horizontal line of the L? Maybe I'm wrong, you're the designer, but I'd like to see it if possible?

revival7_.gif

revival7.jpg

I can try the swoop going around but it makes the L look like a D...

• Members
Originally posted by RoboPimp

revival7_.gif

revival7.jpg

I can try the swoop going around but it makes the L look like a D...

I like both of those, VERY much.Can we make the swoosh kinda flow into the same line as the little tip up part of the l? so it almost looks like one line straight through? Other wise that is 99% there. BOTH are {censored}ing awesome dude.

• Members

That is 100% pefect. Can you do me one exactly like that with the flames? And I'll get the pedal out to you monday if you email me your address. man I can't thank you enough, that rules! Looks official doesn't it? I'd buy from them!

revival9.jpg

I'll email you. :thu:

• Members

That's pretty amazing. I'm an old-school sign painter from the 70's and 80's. You got a nice logo in one day, on a Saturday, on an effects forum, from total strangers just {censored}ing around. The logo design and printing costs in the 70-80's would have been much more than the overdrive. Very cool.

• Members
Originally posted by exploradorable

That's pretty amazing. I'm an old-school sign painter from the 70's and 80's. You got a nice logo in one day, on a Saturday, on an effects forum, from total strangers just {censored}ing around. The logo design and printing costs in the 70-80's would have been much more than the overdrive. Very cool.

yep, I am fully aware. :)

Robo is a cool dude, and madskillz was comin through before he had to bail.

• Members
Originally posted by MadSkillzMan

where did he get that fire from? Reel.Fire ?

oh suck it up

/

Eat me. i had fun scrambling to find the correct font and trying to make {censored} in that short amount of time. So robo beat me to it, it happens.

hey, i didn't mean to be offensive. at least you were actually trying, so that does make you more.

• Members

hah...we used to do this kinda stuff on some other forums...the one comp forum im on, we'd run fold at home (the prog that uses spare CPU cycles to find the cure for cancer) ..we'd see who can complete the most work units in a month..winner would get usually a donated comp peice...waterblock, CPU, ramsink...weird stuff....or, NAME THIS PART, itd be some 3rdworld CPU that existed in like 1980

and on mac forums we'd have similar photoshop stuff, just for funny {censored} though...old G3 parts, heatsink to a G4...it was always fun

id get pwned in the folding contests, id start out w. 12 CPUs all running and some nut would step up with like 30 CPU's, usually some admin at a school

but i was just lookin to kill time, saw the thread, and thought HEY lets see whats going on..and ive seen threads like this before, trade for some sweet graphics, so i figured id take a shot..usually by the time i get there its months old

• Members

That is 100% pefect. Can you do me one exactly like that with the flames? And I'll get the pedal out to you monday if you email me your address. man I can't thank you enough, that rules! Looks official doesn't it? I'd buy from them!

The "A" isn't right. Should be like the "E".

• Members
Originally posted by The Gainster

The "A" isn't right. Should be like the "E".

don't listen to this guy, he's on drugs! :p

Originally posted by MadSkillzMan

where did he get that fire from? Reel.Fire ?

haha, I remember when photoshop didn't even have a drop-shadow filter and you had to make them by "hand"! I think that helps me keep from being too attached to all the fancy plug-ins like eyecandy.

Originally posted by exploradorable

everyone wants things instantly these days!!! I have to turn around 100,000 printed pieces in a couple days, not weeks! You learn to be fast!

Archived