Tuesday's Wake Up and SPAM

GorillaLover

• Members

Great bargain-priced 2x12 cabinet. 100% premium 3/4" Baltic Birch, dado joints, glue and nails. This cab is built to last! It is covered in black vinyl with metal corners and a removable grill that is charcoal color. There is also a durable rubber handle with metal caps.

The closed back cabinet is ready for your Celestion, Eminence, etc. speakers with a jack plate consisting of two 1/4" jacks and ample wire to hookup speakers in parallel. The speaker is front loading. T-nuts are installed in the baffle and we include the bolts for speaker installation. The cabinet is 16" high x 14" wide x 27" long and weighs 35 pounds. It is also caster ready.

$150 shipped! See pics below.

- Akai Phaser (rehoused into a Menatone sized box). The rehousing was very well done by Cow4Prez, but requires that the box not be reopened and only use the boss style power adapter. $40 shipped!

The Akai:

AkaiPhaser.jpg

Cab1.jpg

cab2.jpg

cab3.jpg

• Members

I gots me some GAS, so I need to clean out some unused items:

Kahler "Steeler" 2760 locking tremolo system , chrome, has everything, from posts to locking nut. If you are not familiar with these do a Google search. They are highly regarded as being on par with or better than the original Floyd, and better than the liscensed products that came after - Very good condition - $100

Warmoth Strat Neck - maple/maple, no finish, excellent playing with nice fret finish, can get LOW action, - $125

Dimarzio Fred humbucker Pickup - long leads - $40

Kay "Truetone" - "Speed Demon" electric guitar, late 50's early 60's, very nice condition, plays very good. Non-original knobs and no pickgaurd. Non original chipboard case. Sunburst beauty - $250

Schecter tremolo. Black. Came on a used guitar I bought in early 90's. Has roller saddles. $20

Roland D-5 midi synth/keyboard. Great vintage Roland tones. Has both manuals, and AC adapter. I think I have the original box too!- $175

Brother PDC-100 midi sequencer - manual, adapter, and box - $40

Celestion G12-M70 "Modern Lead" Speakers (X2) 8 ohm These are great Made in UK Celestions that I purchased back in early 90's. No issues, just ready for something different. $40 a piece.

BBE 462 Sonic Maximizer - $40

CONUS only please. Buyer to pay actual shipping. I can send pics of any of this stuff you are interested in. I also have some pro racks available for pick up only in Tulsa area.

PS - I have a 100% positive feedback on ebay (mojo_workin), and references from HC Folks. Thanks.

Also, I'm open to trade possibilities and offers. Some things I am in the market for: Eminence Red Fangs, or Weber Silver Bell or Blue Bell 16 ohm; 10" speaker, 8 ohm, interested in a Eminence Ramrod, but willing to consider others; Analog Echo/Delay - ie H&K Replex, Line 6 DL4 etc; Weber Mass, or Mini Mass 50 Watt; Tele neck pickup

or, try me

Thanks

Archived