Just scored a Maxon FL-301

farfignewgon

• Members

Your going to laugh, but about 4 months ago i grew tired of my Polychorus atking up heaps of room on my board

Seeing that i used the flange side only i checked out some pedals & guess what i got? Maxon FL-301!

I really dig mine, they can do lush chorus sounds, nice flanging & even some rotary sounds when you bump the speed up a bit

good stuff! :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by PGS412

Your going to laugh, but about 4 months ago i grew tired of my Polychorus atking up heaps of room on my board

Seeing that i used the flange side only i checked out some pedals & guess what i got? Maxon FL-301!

I really dig mine, they can do lush chorus sounds, nice flanging & even some rotary sounds when you bump the speed up a bit

good stuff!
:thu:

wow that's crazy! i came to those very same conclusions. and now with the space i'm saving i can put my rehoused small clone back on my board as well.

• Members

Originally posted by grunge-rock

wow that's crazy! i came to those very same conclusions. and now with the space i'm saving i can put my rehoused small clone back on my board as well.

Hehe ... this is odd that it's more than just a few people, i've heard of others coming to this choice

Ok its official - the Maxon FL-301 is flanger to get if you

• Members

Tempting. But I like how you can set the frequency range on the Polychorus. Definitely more precision control I'd think, though I do think the polychorus takes up too much space for how much I use it. I'm thinking of getting a choralflange. It seems to do everything that the PC does in a smaller (albeit still kinda big) pedal, plus it has blend control.

Archived