buying some pedals for a compact live/practice rig, what to get?

LIAR-502

• Members

ok, so far i'm looking for a wah, a clean boost, a delay and maybe an eq or anything else you guys can suggest.

i'm thiniking about maybe a zakk wylde wah but thats all the ideas i can think of. and not too far out guys, i can't afford an $800 delay or something

• Members

Have a good nosey around www.tonefactor.com

It's a US online store, but Brad ships internationally and he's a forumite here too! Excellent service...

Your $1000 will go much further if you buy pedals from the US and that's already quite a large budget. So if you play carefully, you should end up with a cracking rig.

Check out the Geoffrey Teese wahs too. I don't have a link handy, but search for RMC Wahs and you'll find them, handmade and tuned by the best in the business. For an idea of the savings, his best wah, which is arguably the only wah you'll ever need, is also $300!

• Members

Originally posted by LIAR-502

thanks man, i'm actually going to my states capital city friday for a motley crue concert so i was going to pick up stuff then.

thanks though.

{censored}, didn't see this one before I posted.

Your best bet is to get a guitar and amp something like your own and then try everything they have in the shop.

Since your choice is limited to their stock, maybe a few of the resident Aussies will chime in to help?

There are some guys there in Oz building great pedals too. Hopefully someone will post the names.

Best of luck.:thu:

Archived