spam: eh usa big muff

• Members

Originally posted by ScreamCage

The Russian's better than the USA, but still, neither are better than the Green Sovtek or the older EHX models.

how the {censored} would you know what sounds somebody else wants to use in their music?

or, alternately, how the {censored} can one count on an old BMP to sound like anything in particular, as there were several different versions, with variances amongst each one?

no, i like the first question better -- how the {censored} would you know what sounds somebody else wants to use in their music?

• Members

Originally posted by L6Sguy

no, i like the first question better -- how the {censored} would you know what sounds somebody else wants to use in their music?

hey, come down. i started out by telling him that the USA goes for much cheaper than what he wanted for it. i also said that it sucks.

comparatively, the Big Muff has changed quite a bit from it's older self. i was just voicing that the origianl Big Muffs were better. that's my opinion. discard it if you like, but chances are that most forumites here will say the same thing about it.

• Members

Originally posted by L6Sguy

how the {censored} would you know what sounds somebody else wants to use in their music?

or, alternately, how the {censored} can one count on an old BMP to sound like anything in particular, as there were several different versions, with variances amongst each one?

A little too much coffee today?

Archived