8th Street Music

Bassin' 'Round

• Members

I've purchased from them in the past. It was a good experience.
The last couple of times that I have wanted to buy from them they have been slow to respond, so by the time I get a response I have already made my purchases elsewhere.

• Members
Originally posted by Eddie

I've purchased from them in the past. It was a good experience.

The last couple of times that I have wanted to buy from them they have been slow to respond, so by the time I get a response I have already made my purchases elsewhere.

Good people....I have had nothing but good luck with them.
:wave:

• Members
Originally posted by adolf

Good people....I have had nothing but good luck with them.

:wave:

I agree, they're really good.

It's just that the last couple of times, for some reason, they haven't been as responsive as before.

I often check with them if I'm going to make a purchase, and will still do so in the future. :)

• Members

In my experience, 8th st, Music123, Musicians Friend, Zzounds are all equally as good. I prefer 8th st because they are very close to me, and thus I usually get things faster. But I've purchased online from all of them in the last 2 years.

• Members

I haven't ordered from them online, but used to shop there all the time when I lived in Philadelphia. I always got good service and knowlegeable sales people. Unless they've expanded since I was there last, they are not a big store like Guitar Center, Sam Ash, etc. It's really just an average sized music store. Same for bananas.com which is near where I live now. They're both pro- quality, but relatively small.

Archived