RC-20XL SPAM, sticky SPAM threads, goofy avatars, has this place gone to HELL!?

mightyquinn

• Members

OMFG. Leave for a few months to get some amps under my belt, come back and there is a {censored} load of other forums, changed look, avatars, sticky spam threads, new emoticons, moderators.....Just what the hell is goign on around here? It's like MF bought the forums or something...:cry:

Oh and where the hell do I go to add my own ghey avatar? I can't find it in my userCP. What gives?

• Members
how's the love triangle
:p
?

Painful.... been waiting months for this forumite to produce the layout I payed to have done. Sucks, really sucks, but I paid in advanced (doh!) so sit and wait I must. Can't afford to have someone else do it, no real time to learn the software to do it myself. I am also devoted to tube amps now and do that almost ot the exclusion of effects. Still, when the guy does come up with the LT board layout it will be offered up for sure. Believe me I am dying to have my boards. I still get emails asking about it all the time, drives me nuts, especially when I am so broke I need to sell of a pedal.....grrr...:evil:

Archived