looping idea

spoonie g

• Members

OK, I run a rack setup with a Line 6 echo pro... When my band plays live shows, we often have little segues between songs so there's no dead space.... I was wondering if I could use the looper on my echo pro for this, i.e., will it record and save different loops that I have created befored hand and then be able to use per the control change I send it from my ground control footswitch?

• Members
Originally posted by spoonie g

OK, I run a rack setup with a Line 6 echo pro... When my band plays live shows, we often have little segues between songs so there's no dead space.... I was wondering if I could use the looper on my echo pro for this, i.e., will it record and save different loops per the control change I send it from my ground control footswitch and sound control switchblade?

The Echo Pro can't save loops. :(

But that doesn't mean you couldn't do some ambient looping between songs.

Or, get yourself one of those inexpensive Boss Dr. Sample units, and hit that between songs.

• Members
Originally posted by UncleDig

The Echo Pro can't save loops.
:(

But that doesn't mean you couldn't do some ambient looping between songs.

Or, get yourself one of those inexpensive Boss Dr. Sample units, and hit that between songs.

man, that sucks. i'd like to get a sample unit, but I've been trying to actually downsize my rack... :p no where i can find a good 16-space rack?

Archived