**** you Musician's Friend!

lowroadrevival

• Off Topic Exile

Sigh...

A favorite bar of yours isn't doing too well so the owner sells it to a big chain. The new owner makes some changes that you don't like and that lessen your experience.

What do you do...

A) Find a new bar and talk about how cool your old hang out used to be

B) Be a twat and keep going to the bar and bitch about how great it used to be and how awful it is now

If it isn't your place anymore, that's fine, but don't fog up the front page with even more negativity.

Let your feet do the talking, and let those who don't view the changes as life-shattering go about their business.

:wave:

• Members
Originally posted by SkoolHouseRox

Sigh...

A favorite bar of yours isn't doing too well so the owner sells it to a big chain. The new owner makes some changes that you don't like and that lessen your experience.

What do you do...

B) Be a twat and keep going to the bar and bitch about how great it used to be and how awful it is now

If it isn't your place anymore, that's fine, but don't fog up the front page with even more negativity.

Let your feet do the talking, and let those who don't view the changes as life-shattering go about their business.

MF is Like guitar center that you can't barter with, and what the {censored} good is that?

• Members

Sigh...

What do you do...

I do both.
{censored} you too schoolhousecox.

• Off Topic Exile

Originally posted by booher

MF is Like guitar center that you can't barter with, and what the {censored} good is that?

I never said it was good. I'm not saying anything at all about GC or MF... all I'm saying is that changes are being made that some don't like. I think some of them are annoying, but they aren't enough to send me away from the site.

I just think it's discourteous to take up bandwidth to express something that's been expressed before and isn't at all constructive. I just don't dig on the negativity that's going on here.

I don't dislike lowroad (I actually dig most of his posts), but all this negativity seems unnecessary.

• Members

Sigh...

What do you do...

Um, :wave: Facist!

WE WERE HERE FIRST; WHITEMAN!

• Members

I never said it was good. I'm not saying anything at all about GC or MF... all I'm saying is that changes are being made that some don't like. I think some of them are annoying, but they aren't enough to send me away from the site.

I just think it's discourteous to take up bandwidth to express something that's been expressed before and isn't at all constructive. I just don't dig on the negativity that's going on here.

I don't dislike lowroad (I actually dig most of his posts), but all this negativity seems unnecessary.

ARRRR WHAT HAPPENED TO MY POST COUNT ZOMGZZZZZZZ!11!!111!!! :EXPLODES:

Archived