once . twice three times a skreddy

fiveway switch

• Members

today i opened my mail box and what happens to be in there but my new top fuel with a donner box from mr skreddy...

my zero and my screwdriver can tell they have a new brother their littel leds are flashing ....

this is my 3rd skreddy pedal and its specail because its got a donner box and swank box paint job ...

here he is with a lil friend from effector 13 ( thanks again devi for the great gift )

IMG_0044.jpg

and here he is between my custom screwdriver ( number 5) and my zero (number 29)

IMG_0037.jpg

thanks again to donner and swankbox for the great looking box and thanks a ton marc for makeing killer pedals .

• Members

Originally posted by fiveway switch

today i opened my mail box and what happens to be in there but my new top fuel with a donner box from mr skreddy...

my zero and my screwdriver can tell they have a new brother their littel leds are flashing ....

this is my 3rd skreddy pedal and its specail because its got a donner box and swank box paint job ...

here he is with a lil friend from effector 13 ( thanks again devi for the great gift )

IMG_0044.jpg

and here he is between my custom screwdriver ( number 5) and my zero (number 29)

IMG_0037.jpg

thanks again to donner and swankbox for the great looking box and thanks a ton marc for makeing killer pedals .

Nice collection AND many thanks for the shout out on the paint.

Don't forget that Donner is responsible for the beautiful metal work under that paint!

www.swankbox.org

"Who's Spraying Your Box Tonight?"

• Members

Originally posted by Donner

Wow... that came out really sharp !-- and nice Skreddy collection there.....how do they sound together/compare to each other ?

screw driver is my main od pedal its very early 70's can do zep an aerosmith w/o a problem.

top fuel is probibly the smoothest fuzz ive ever used does the gilmore thing great and a whole bunch more

the zero is very very thick and deep think early black sabbath fuzz sound

Archived