Any stores in Athens I should check out?

phishmarisol

• Members

Damn, bro, i wish i knew you were here sooner!...I just left to visit family in MA for the holidays.....I hope you've had a Maker's Mark and Blenheim's spicey gingerale at the Manhattan, and cheap beer with free popcorn at Flicker.....Did you get to see the Packway Handle band on New Year's?...great bluegrass, usually all around a single mic. I guess i can basicaly only recommend cool places for food and beer. you've already hit Music Exchange, and there's another guitar shop down the other end of the street near the Blubird cafe. They have a larger parent shop out on atlanta highway (i think)...also there's a music store on rt 441 north, right before the 85 on ramp. Man, I love athens so much!!!!Good luck, safe travels....

• Members

Originally posted by 667

Damn, bro, i wish i knew you were here sooner!...I just left to visit family in MA for the holidays.....I hope you've had a Maker's Mark and Blenheim's spicey gingerale at the Manhattan, and cheap beer with free popcorn at Flicker.....Did you get to see the Packway Handle band on New Year's?...great bluegrass, usually all around a single mic. I guess i can basicaly only recommend cool places for food and beer. you've already hit Music Exchange, and there's another guitar shop down the other end of the street near the Blubird cafe. They have a larger parent shop out on atlanta highway (i think)...also there's a music store on rt 441 north, right before the 85 on ramp. Man, I love athens so much!!!!Good luck, safe travels....

The one near 85 is called Krazy Al's Mega Music. ;):cool:

Archived