Menatone Red Snapper - WOW!

• Members

Been playing gigs since the Ventures and have been through DOZENS of OD/Boost boxes ($$$). Just picked up a Menatone Red Snapper. It just kicked my ZenDrive and Barber LTD off my board. It is one of the 4 knob point-to-point wired models. Anyone else using Red Snapper with success? For reference, I play in a Chicago blues band with a Robert Cray Strat and Rivera at the two ends of my signal chain. Any love out there for this pedal?

• Members

Originally posted by wednesdaysworse

Been playing gigs since the Ventures and have been through DOZENS of OD/Boost boxes ($$$). Just picked up a Menatone Red Snapper. It just kicked my ZenDrive and Barber LTD off my board. It is one of the 4 knob point-to-point wired models. Anyone else using Red Snapper with success? For reference, I play in a Chicago blues band with a Robert Cray Strat and Rivera at the two ends of my signal chain. Any love out there for this pedal?

the new snapper is a nice pedal, but, i'll stick with,

my zen, and LTD anywho!:wave:

• Members

ive been wondering lately why menatone doesnt get discussed more frequently on this board. he is a fantastic builder. his tbiac was the first od i ever got, and i wish i still had it. it is still the most amp like od i've heard. the red snapper is a great cheap alternative to a klon type pedal.

• Members

I just got a Blue Collar today! I couldn't believe that I hadn't heard of Menatone before, so much wasted time.... :freak::cry:

I'll let ya'll in on a secret...I tried the Red Snapper, and the reason I didn't get it is coz it's very, very close to my AnalogMan King of Tone... but you didn't hear that from me.... fing01.gif

Archived