meep

• Members

:mad:

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/options.php?id=9626

vs.

http://www.decks.co.uk/products/dj_production/korg/kaosspad_2

!

:mad:

I have no current way to record a guitar amp on my computer at present... but then I am happy with my tone straight up through my pedals to my hifi (trut so pure... enough different distortiom pedals / eq and you have a preamp! :mad:)

Some may say that's heresy. :(

I digress though, I also have a synth to consider when making the purchase; I also want a cool effector / reverb unit for my synth. :)

So which should it be? :(

HELP ME! :mad:

Please? :)

• Members

If doing some recording is a priority at the mo then the Boss looks a good choice - and that's a very keen price. Not everyone likes the Boss COSM amp sim stuff though (I do).

The Kaospad looks interesting if you're willing to put a bit of time into getting the most out of it - I can imagine a lot of very creative possibilities.

Judging from your first post, though, I'm guessing that the Boss is pulling you more...

• Members

You are right Andi... I made the overnight decision to go with the Boss because the effects will probably be better quality as well as it having amp sims. :)

If I can find a way to control it via midi using my synth then the lack of paddage will only be a loss when it comes to DJ sampling effects. :(

Fine advice once again from the vendor of monkey pedals so good. :cool:

• Members

Originally posted by dot-dot-dot

Could be worth earmarking the Kaos Pad thingy for future - might be a bit much for "live" use, but a good recording/production tool when you can wiggle your hands around a bit more.

Indeedy! :)

I have lots of stuff earmarked unfortunately... :(

*adds to list*

Archived