So here I am, 82.40 Euros in hand....

zhivago

• Members

...you know the score....

come back from holidays and the spare Euros add up.

Whenever I go back to Greece, I come back with the odd bit of money here and there.

after a few years, it has come up to 82.40 Euros!

so,

I wanna use it for something.

Only problem is, I can't go to the bank and exchange it for

• Members

Originally posted by CS

You might want to check with the London guys and see if anyone is going to Europe. I was going to Italy in the Summer but it's on hold. I would have had some coins from you (for Sterling of course).

good idea...I'll sit tight for a bit.

I really need a speaker basicaly.

• Members
Originally posted by fortytwo

Tell me more.. Tell me more.. It looks so cool.

thanks. :)
I find it looks very cool myself too.
I was just screwing around with the aesthetics, when I had 2 white Fulltone-knobs lying around and put them on an unfinished enclosure.

Then I thought "wouldn't a total white pedal with white knobs be cool?" And then I figured 'what kind of theme would go well with an all-white pedal' and I came up with the Miami Vice theme.

Well, basically it's a hotrodded Fuzz Face (NPN Silicium), with a choice of transistors;
low/medium gain, smooth.
medium gain, smooth/singing
high gain, raw and biting.

The transistors are socketed and there's a trimpot inside to bias the 2nd transistor properly at 4.5-5V. Furthermore, I decreased the bass-input a bit to prevent that woofy bass-overload sound that so many FF-deriatives suffer from, without making the pedal sound thin at all (I test it with a Fender Strat '68 RI and a Burny Les Paul Custom) and it has some power-supply filtering to prevent any extra noise coming in. All and all, this mofo is SILENT!

LordRiffenstein bought one (with the old name "Fuzzwork Orange", the same pedal, but I reserve the F.O. name for the 3-knob fuzz I build) and made a nice soundsample with it:

http://www.lordriffenstein.com/sound/BoogieKing.mp3

Haar tele brug pickup, ch2 on an Engl Savage120, fuzz and level at +- 2:00 o' clock.

Archived