modding a Weeping Demon

• Members

I had a crybaby, just didnt like the way it sounded with my JSX, not to mention the switchless part of the demon I love.

Just curious if anyone has modded the pots inside or anything like that. Or if the crybaby style mods would work on the Demon as well...

Not too knowledgeable about the mods, and I'm happy with my WD, just curious what can be done to it thats all.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

So with being an optical sensor, that means it has to stay stock? no mods available at all? There has to be pots on the knobs, correct? There are three knobs one for the amount (Level) of the effect, one for the Q range, and one for the mount of Low Cut. There is also a smaller knob to more fine tune the Q range you selected on the bigger knob. I would assume that these are connected to something that could be swapped out.

no?

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Originally posted by Asribar

there are two trim pots inside... to tune the range for normal and lo settings

btw... why bother with mods... that wah sounds great by itself... and you can tweak the hell out of it

stickel.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by Themetallikid

no mods available at all?

Learn how the friggin thing works and start modding yourself! Where you think mods come from in the first place.

Mods are no magic thing or so. Mods are made up by people who had the guts to open up their thing and start to tweak.

Archived