pearl VORG

mukuzi

• Members

narr man, the VORG

its in a different box to the normal pearl pedals, a grey box with black plastic sides, two nobs. its a fuzz wha fixed filter type pedal, you can tweek it from all bass to telephone type sounds.

a revew on HC has it under the name vorg, but on the pedal it states made by pearl in japan.

edit:

the revews for the thriller sound like its the same pedal but with two nobs insted of four

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Bump !

I recently got a Vorg wah :

http://perso.orange.fr/jumping-jack/matos/effets/vorg/vorg.html

avant.jpg

It's what we can legitimely call a "vintage" wah... :D

The pot is not the original one, but well... The only problem is, it doesn't fit very well....

I had to file the notch in which it' supposed to be settled to effectively be able to settle it in.

Something else funny : there is a 6.35 jack input for power supply... Obviously not original. But it's funny... :D

It sounds sweeeet. Trebles are here when pedal (toes) down, and the tone is soft, warm, when toes up.

Plus, it's a vintage item, the pedal is loose, and so one... I couldn't really trust it for a gig... It's like an old person, interesting but kinda fragile, you can't do anything with it... (yeah, I know, weird comparison...)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived