My high score is 777

squareking

• Members
Originally posted by capnbringdown

25? Aren't musicians supposed to have good hand-eye cordination?
:D

I got 180 as my highest, but I have no clue how you could sit there and get 777. I'm assuming it wasn't on the first try, so you must have an extremely boring job/life.

Touch pad, like on a laptop. It's a lot harder to move.

• Members

I got 180 as my highest, but I have no clue how you could sit there and get 777. I'm assuming it wasn't on the first try, so you must have an extremely boring job/life.

Don't worry kids - just testing out my photoshop skillz. I didn't sit here and get 777.

That said, to have the patience to sit and click 180 times on a tennis ball...well...that's about six minutes of your life you won't get back. :D

• Members

touchpad. the hand is quicker than the forefinger.

• Members
Originally posted by jimihalen

Don't worry kids - just testing out my photoshop skillz. I didn't sit here and get 777.

That said, to have the patience to sit and click 180 times on a tennis ball...well...that's about six minutes of your life you won't get back.

Actually, I just turned my monitor, so I could do it mindlessly while watching Family Guy.

Archived