Got my first pedal today!

loofery

• Members

I hereby annoint myself into the Effects forum...

238699.jpg

Took advantage of that music123 deal, $30 SHIPPED.

Yeah so far I like it a lot .. cheap as {censored}, doesn't zap tone when it's plugged in, and it doesn't even have too much excess noise like some reviews said.

It pretty much sounds badass. I played some from the Beano album on it, and Jeff Beck. :cool:

Now to make some more monies to buy more effects...

PS does the Level pot change anything besides volume?

• Members

Using it as a boost pretty much to give solos some more power, but I think I may also use it to simulate some classic cranked tones without actually cranking my amp.

Guitar: Jimmie Vaughan Strat
Amp: 15W valvetronix

So yes I am pretty pleased for my guitar is capable of much more than honky blues, and my amp is SS but took this pedal very well. I won't be playing metal rhythm anytime soon on this but I'm pleased it can be ballsy if I wan't it to :thu:

• Members

Originally posted by loofery

238699.jpg

Yeah so far I like it a lot .. cheap as {censored}, doesn't zap tone when it's plugged in, and it doesn't even have too much excess noise like some reviews said.

It pretty much sounds badass. I played some from the Beano album on it, and Jeff Beck.
:cool:

welcome, now grab the tip jar! you will need it here!:evil:

• Members
Originally posted by loofery

238699.jpg

It pretty much sounds badass. I played some from the Beano album on it, and Jeff Beck.
:cool:

Now there is no turning back at this point..........you are doomed to spend all kinds of crazy money at a drop of a hat :cool:

• Members

~You don't get what you don't pay for~!

i payed $25 dollars shipped for my DOD 250, and i will never get rid of it. i own WAY more expensive pedals, and the DOD does stuff the others dont.

the other pedal i am using cost me $30 to build.

sometimes it is "you get what you pay for", but it also how you use said product. Just use what works for you, and dont worry about how much it cost.

Archived