LFO driven filter?

PFDarkside

• Members

What LFO driven filter pedals are available? I know of the seek-wah, that's cool but I want something smoother. I know about the Moog, it's a little pricey and only LP. I'm looking for something to give a synthy feel to the guitar, so a mix knob from subtle to overbearing is cool... What's out there?

• Members

Awesome site, DiscoFreq... I learned a lot.

I've seen the Modmax, I just got the Phaser off of ebay and I was wondering how the filter was.

I like the MuRF but I think it's too "step like" I want more smooth action.

THat Alesis looks cool, I'll check ebay. Nice and cheap... ;) Unlike the Meatball which I don't think I could ever justify. I'm actually considering the FM4 too since I'm not a filter junky by any means and it seems to have a lot of passable effects on it.

• Members
Originally posted by PFDarkside

Awesome site, DiscoFreq... I learned a lot.

BTW, I added the 5000th effect to my site this week!!! (once I finished adding new items I can start adding more information to each page...)

Originally posted by sheepshears

Originally posted by BmoreTele

Oops :) Sorry, thanks BmoreTele!

• Members
Originally posted by DiscoFreq

Thanks
:)

BTW, I added the 5000th effect to my site this week!!! (once I finished adding new items I can start adding more information to each page...)

Oops
:)
Sorry, thanks BmoreTele!

I will start off by saying thank you for a very good and informative site. I have leaned alot from it.
I can't even imagine how it will be like with even more info. Be sure to ask here if you need info about anything.

Thanks again!!:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by britt-stinker

I can't even imagine how it will be like with even more info. Be sure to ask here if you need info about anything.

The pages of most effects of the categories I completed first are rather complete: filters, flangers, phasers, ring modulators, talkboxes, vocoders, octavers.

Everything I added after that is very basic: picture, links to homepage (front & page of the effect)a and links to reviews, but no descriptions, specifications,... yet...

Archived