Finished stage 3 of the new board!

mrbluetone

• Members
Originally posted by Tiskiharja

Looks really good
:thu:
.Are you putting velcro on the board or are you bolting your pedals down?

The plexi glass and leds are a cool idea, how do you plan on powering the leds 9V battery?

I am attaching the effects by screwing the pedal down using longer screws right to the backplate of the effects through the plexi underneath. I'm using the Boss 9v adaptor in the picture..and just added a resisitor for each 2 leds and it can run up to four leds...throws out enough lighting effect for me...

• Members
Originally posted by mrbluetone

I am attaching the effects by screwing the pedal down using longer screws right to the backplate of the effects through the plexi underneath. I'm using the Boss 9v adaptor in the picture..and just added a resisitor for each 2 leds and it can run up to four leds...throws out enough lighting effect for me...

Cool, post more pics when your finished please :)

• Members

What happens a month from now when you change a pedal or two? Seems like within a year the plexi would look like swiss cheese. Have you tested the flexing with all yours pedals on? I'd think without a bracing system of some sort it would sag under the weight. Looks unique though.

• Members

Originally posted by FLYING V 83

What happens a month from now when you change a pedal or two? Seems like within a year the plexi would look like swiss cheese. Have you tested the flexing with all yours pedals on? I'd think without a bracing system of some sort it would sag under the weight. Looks unique though.

Really thick plexi..no sag on that one with 18 effects and my size 14 shoe...yeah you gotta like the effects your putting on there...but if it gets drilled alot anyways I will spend the $25 in a few years and put a new top on her...

Archived