thinkin bout checkin out the small fry?

Wood Chuck

• Members

Originally posted by BmoreTele

I'm hoping. My understanding was that the Small Fry was a slightly simplified Burn Unit. Defintely capable of higher gain than the LTD/DD.

i say we open this bitch up for consideration, so.... talk to me.:evil: for example did david name it the small fry because of sum complex er sumthin? i really wanna know cause i am an agent

for ben & jerrys and i am pro farmer;)

• Members

Originally posted by BmoreTele

I'm hoping. My understanding was that the Small Fry was a slightly simplified Burn Unit. Defintely capable of higher gain than the LTD/DD.

i'm thinking about checking it out. I'm gonna wait until the hype dies down a little. I'm sure it deserves it but i just want to hear some other peoples opinions, clips etc.

i really like the Direct Drive and small Gainster. If the Small Fry can cop both then maybe i'll pick one up and get a smaller pedalboard.

• Members

Originally posted by Elliott Damage

i'm thinking about checking it out. I'm gonna wait until the hype dies down a little. I'm sure it deserves it but i just want to hear some other peoples opinions, clips etc.

i really like the Direct Drive and small Gainster. If the Small Fry can cop both then maybe i'll pick one up and get a smaller pedalboard.

ya know the clips on it's big bro the burn unit eq,i

don't hear any satana, or robben ford tones, yet i

hear they are voiced the same, so i'm gonna get some feedback from brad when he get's em in mon.:wave:

Archived