Roland Alpha Juno power cord, anyone?!

hyperstationjr

• Members

I got gipped out of the cord when I brought it in once to be sold (they offered me $20!!), I totally forgot about the cord, and didn't realize it till a month+ later.. there's no way I'll get it back from the place now...

Anyone have any idea where I could get one (in the US)?

It's a two-pronged, rectangular jack... VERY similar to what you would use for a computer, without the 3rd prong...

any ideas??

Guest Anonymous

Originally posted by hyperstationjr

I got gipped out of the cord when I brought it in once to be sold (they offered me $20!!), I totally forgot about the cord, and didn't realize it till a month+ later.. there's no way I'll get it back from the place now...

It's a two-pronged, rectangular jack... VERY similar to what you would use for a computer, without the 3rd prong...

any ideas??

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-Prong-Power-Cord-Cable-made-for-Korg-NEW_W0QQitemZ280032005321QQihZ018QQcategoryZ64385QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Guest Anonymous

Originally posted by hyperstationjr

any ideas??

Were you able to find the correct power cord?

Archived