Tonebone clips?

Pwn3d

• Members

anyone have any? I'm mainly interested int the plexitube and the hot british is the closest to it so I would like to get some clips of it. The ones on their site just suck major ass for what I've been hearing about that pedal.

• Members

just a really smooth fluid drive

I dont know if you would know but Im looking for that drive sound from Death Cabs Transatlanticism. And some stuff like the Gin Blossoms Follow you down.

Yeah, but clips would be appreciated. Even if its just a couple settings that you use.

• Members

Here are a couple clips i made real quick. Excuse my sloppy playing. I am not sure if this will work cause i have never made a clip before. I used a classic 30 with a Samick LP copy with 500T and 496R pickups and the only effect i am using is a little reverb from the amp and delay from my dd-3. I used a m audio audio buddy pre and SM57 mic into audacity. There is a clicking noise through the clips that i dont know where its coming from.
Does anyone have any advice on how to get rid of this?

You should be able to get the clips here

• Members

Originally posted by Armoredfist316

Here are a couple clips i made real quick. Excuse my sloppy playing. I am not sure if this will work cause i have never made a clip before. I used a classic 30 with a Samick LP copy with 500T and 496R pickups and the only effect i am using is a little reverb from the amp and delay from my dd-3. I used a m audio audio buddy pre and SM57 mic into audacity. There is a clicking noise through the clips that i dont know where its coming from.

Does anyone have any advice on how to get rid of this?

You should be able to get the clips

Thanks man.

I dont know how to get rid of the clicking. Maybe its something electrical to close to the pre. Or maybe it synced wrong with audacity.

• Members

Originally posted by Pwn3d

just a really smooth fluid drive

I dont know if you would know but Im looking for that drive sound from Death Cabs Transatlanticism. And some stuff like the Gin Blossoms Follow you down.

Yeah, but clips would be appreciated. Even if its just a couple settings that you use.

For the Gin Blossoms sounds I would think that the Tonebone Classic would work better than the Hot British.

• Members

Well, what OS are you using? I can guide you through Mac but i know nothing about Windows.
First, you need to know what sample rate Audacity is running. Then, in some sort of control panel or preference pane for the M-Audio device, there will be a similar setting doohickey. If these are in agreement, make sure that you don't have anything on the USB chain that is plugged into your audio device.

• Members
Originally posted by dotlikeimpact

Well, what OS are you using? I can guide you through Mac but i know nothing about Windows.

First, you need to know what sample rate Audacity is running. Then, in some sort of control panel or preference pane for the M-Audio device, there will be a similar setting doohickey. If these are in agreement, make sure that you don't have anything on the USB chain that is plugged into your audio device.

Im using Windows XP Home. I didnt load any software or anything for the audio buddy. It just has a level control for the mic. I have messed around with that and its not the cause. Could it be from my crappy stock soundcard?

• Members

Originally posted by Armoredfist316

Im using Windows XP Home. I didnt load any software or anything for the audio buddy. It just has a level control for the mic. I have messed around with that and its not the cause. Could it be from my crappy stock soundcard?

You probably need some software for the audio buddy. I would think you at least need the drivers for the unit to snyc with your comp the right way.

Archived