Where will YOU be at 4:20 today?

Marin Timmy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Since I remember you're supposed to be so sensitive to the environment, I would assume that smoke inhalation is not good for your health. Do you typically use a vaporizer or does the pain relief outweigh the chemical sensitivity effects?

• Members
Originally posted by opiepac

Since I remember you're supposed to be so sensitive to the environment, I would assume that smoke inhalation is not good for your health. Do you typically use a vaporizer or does the pain relief outweigh the chemical sensitivity effects?

it's only make belief, remember!!:D :D

• Members

Originally posted by opiepac

I use a vaporizer on occasion, but as long as I stick with product that has been cultivated with purified water and without the use of chemical fertilizers I can usually avoid an EI/MCS attack. This is one more reason why I'm for legalization -- with FDA labeling I'll know exactly what's in my stash.

• Members
Originally posted by papa taco

Your aura smells like {censored}, ya {censored}ing hippy. And that's bad karma.

:mad:

I'm philosophically opposed to resorting to the "Ignore List" feature, because every living soul is deserving of attention, but if this forum had a "Pity List" or a "I'll Pray for You List" I would most certainly put it to use.

Namaste,

Tim

• Members
Originally posted by Marin Timmy

I'm philosophically opposed to resorting to the "Ignore List" feature, because every living soul is deserving of attention, but if this forum had a "Pity List" or a "I'll Pray for You List" I would most certainly put it to use.

Namaste,

Tim

I'm philosophically opposed to quoting in my sig, but if I were to indulge, this gem would certainly be a contender...

Just about everything else you've said seems like utter bull{censored} though.

:wave:

• Members
Originally posted by Marin Timmy

Namaste,

Tim

I apologize. I love you and your mellow mountains.
:wave:

Archived