stickers on guitars?!?

wacopacco

• Members

The guys from silverchair are now turning 27 or 28

and making daniel john as your example of having sticker on your guitar look great is waay un-cool.. bad choice

No to stickers on your guitar

• Members

I heartily approve of stickers on guitars, especially "classy" guitars. Sometimes i wish i had a PRS just so i had someplace to put my sticker collection.

I think it's hilarious that there are so many forumites worried about looking 14 (or appearing to have the sensibility of a 14 year old). None the less, there are some guitars i would be loathe to put a sticker on (my old gibson is one).

Wishy washy? What's that?

woody.jpg

Yes, i realize it's not a sticker...

• Members

I put stickers on the pickguard of my strat. Grew out of it and just bought a new pickguard. The old one hangs on the wall in my music room. My favorite sticker was one I lifted off a big bulk box of eggs at a grocery store, it's purple and in black letters says "Loose Grade A Large."

• Members

lol.. seeing this thread reminds me of a thread at another music forum..

some guy was asking whether putting stickers affects the resonance of the guitar body and someone said putting stickers all over the guitar body will make it sound brighter... ahahahaha :eek:

• Members
Originally posted by otm

The guys from silverchair are now turning 27 or 28

and making daniel john as your example of having sticker on your guitar look great is waay un-cool.. bad choice

No to stickers on your guitar

it all depends.. friend... it all depends....

;)

Archived