You Go Out For Five Bloody Minutes...

Teahead

• Members

...and miss the postman!:mad:

Does he wait to see me drive off before he calls? Now I have to go pick up the package myself... even worse than that, I have to wait until 5pm to do it. An entire afternoon of playing is wasted.

The only thing I'm waiting for, is a BJF Pink Purple Fuzz. :cool: It has to be that, or perhaps the Octane3 that was "posted" months ago but never showed up?:rolleyes:

• Members

That has happened to me too. The one that pisses me off more though: When I am at home all day and finally go out to check to mailbox to see that the postman put a notice saying that he stopped by but there was no answer. A lie. He didn't even try, was in a rush and just threw the notice in the box and ran. It has happened to me twice.

• Members
Originally posted by sense_of_henry

That has happened to me too. The one that pisses me off more though: When I am at home all day and finally go out to check to mailbox to see that the postman put a notice saying that he stopped by but there was no answer. A lie. He didn't even try, was in a rush and just threw the notice in the box and ran. It has happened to me twice.

same here!

The guy just didn't ring the bell. I was IN the house, no music or loud noises to distract me. :mad:

• Members
Originally posted by Teahead

Amazingly, it was the Octane3! Took two months to deliver, postmark 23rd Feb for Christ's sake!

Sounds evil as hell.
:evil:

The sound is much more intense than the upper octave of the Octron.

Cool. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you ran that with an octron would you be able to get two octaves up?

• Members

Amazingly, it was the Octane3! Took two months to deliver, postmark 23rd Feb for Christ's sake!

Sounds evil as hell.
:evil:

The sound is much more intense than the upper octave of the Octron.

Great pedal. Instant JAMC.

• Members

It doesn't seem to work like that, it does get very piercing. Running octave down Octron into the Oct3 sounds very cool. I need to open my Octron and tweak it to Mode A for the Hendrix sounds. What amazed me most, was how much output the ZVex pedal has over the Foxrox... wow.

• Members

JAMC?

:o

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jesus_and_Mary_Chain

I actually had my mailman walk past my living room window a few weeks ago, he opened and closed the box, looked right at me, and walked on. I go out a minute later and there's a note that I apparently wasn't home during delivery and that I could pick the package up after 5pm

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I WASN'T {censored}ING HOME?!?! :mad:

Archived