what all can a looper do?

outstanding

• Members

Is it possable to get a looper that could turn off my compressor and turn my octaver on at the same time.The two just dont mesh so Im trying to find a practicall way to instantly switch back and fourth.If their is such a majical device wich one would work best.Both pedals are true bybass so maybee a true bybass looper isnt necessary.

• Members

Originally posted by outstanding

Is it possable to get a looper that could turn off my compressor and turn my octaver on at the same time.The two just dont mesh so Im trying to find a practicall way to instantly switch back and fourth.If their is such a majical device wich one would work best.Both pedals are true bybass so maybee a true bybass looper isnt necessary.

Try a Boss LS-2 : connect the compressor to loop A, Octaver to loop B:

it has 2 loops you can select to switch on either separately, together or in series (not too sure about the last one though)

LS 2: off = straight

LS 2 A= compressor

LS 2 B = Octaver

(you can also use A + B mode to get a 'parallel' setup )

and otherwise, a Carl Martin Combinator.....

• Members

What you're looking for is something that toggles between two loops with only one on at any given time. I make these (called a "rhythm/lead") and with the addition of an optional master bypass switch it allows you to bypass both pedals completely as well, as one will always be on otherwise.

Archived