arion mte-1 tubulator

aussie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Been playing w/ mine for about a week, and it's GREAT!! Just like a TS-9 w/ out the midrange bump, very transparent. Wasn't so impressed w/ it on solid stste amps, but w/ tube amps it really comes to life. For $12.99 at Musician's Friend, every blues/rock player should own one. If you're a metalhead, however, don't bother. The modern Tubescreamer of its day- GET ONE NOW!!!

• Members

Originally posted by machine gunner

No tubulator love...
:confused::o

i've already made a note to grab one; thanks for the heads-up. at that price, it seems almost silly not to pick one up, just to have as another flavor. does it have a little more gain than a TS, like you were hoping?

• Members
Originally posted by L6Sguy

i've already made a note to grab one; thanks for the heads-up. at that price, it seems almost silly not to pick one up, just to have as another flavor. does it have a little more gain than a TS, like you were hoping?

Yeah, it does have a little more gain, but not too much. I'm amazed at how great this pedal is. Matter of fact, I'm gonna grab another at $12.99. The only negative is the plastic housing, but if treated w/ care won't be a problem. This and the Bad Monkey are GREAT bargains. Can't see paying more for a TS-9. If Arion pulls these off the market, prices are gonna soar...

Archived