Originally posted by 48729zjd

We've had a bunch popping up lately -

This one is from 2005:

Here's another one:

And another (although this one was pretty cool):

Heck, I even started one

• Members
Originally posted by 48729zjd

Hey inscho, I just ordered a DD-20 yesterday. Going to go for the ML-->DD-20 Combo.
:thu:

hell yeah! I am saving all of my pennies for a new guitar...still haven't chosen between a jazzmaster,jaguard, or tele yet.....I am heading to guitar center in about 10 min to see what they have...will report back with findings.

• Members

hey sweet another pedal-board thread:thu:

1a444d61.jpg

I think we need so many of these; so that we can feel appreciated as pedal geeks. The rest of guitar-dom and for that mater the rest of the world could care less. I get that all the time "hey that's a lot of pedals; how do you know what they even do? All I need is a guitar and an amp" (comments like that just make me sad, and sick; and very few people care, let alone know anything; so we come here and huddle together for acceptance) Starting 28,562 pedal-board threads and rateing each-others rigs is done so we can feel some sort of worth and we can justify or sense of need for more pedals. IMHO

but we are all pretty much gay and in love with papa taco

:rolleyes::D

• Members
Originally posted by LOOPJUNKIE

hey sweet another pedal-board thread:thu:

I think we need so many of these; so that we can feel appreciated as pedal geeks. The rest of guitar-dom and for that mater the rest of the world could care less. I get that all the time "hey that's a lot of pedals; how do you know what they even do? All I need is a guitar and an amp" (comments like that just make me sad, and sick; and very few people care, let alone know anything; so we come here and huddle together for acceptance) Starting 28,562 pedal-board threads and rateing each-others rigs is done so we can feel some sort of worth and we can justify or sense of need for more pedals. IMHO

but we are all pretty much gay and in love with papa taco

:rolleyes::D

What is the toothpaste for dinner pedal? Is it a TS clone? ;)

• Members

Originally posted by BlurryBoy 13

Like with buttons where you can pick between one and ten and then it stays with it. Sort of like a poll for each photo....

You know HTML? I don't...

• Members
Originally posted by Knowdice

Hey Loopjunkie, I'm gay for those two extra switches on your Memory Man. You mind 'splaining what they're fer? For "her pleasure" perhaps?

Papa Taco is a carpet muncher.

It is a second feedback setting knob for amount and stomp to switch between the two settings (it will get me by until its my turn for an echo-czar!)

I second if we can do a hot or not pedal-board style!:thu::idea:
If anyone can do that stuff lets get it rolling!

Archived