digitech scott ian pedal...

• Members

With the caveat that i've never played one...Don't pedals with famous names on them usually suck?

And don't pedals with the Digitech name on them usually suck?

Also, when I saw Anthrax last year (with Belladonna) it was the WORST sounding thing I've ever heard.

• Members

haha yeah artist pedals usually do suck. but i've been hearing good things about this one. and i'm not really trying to nail his tone, but if i could get anywhere near that'd be rad.

i dont know about their live tone as i've never had the pleasure, but his recorded guitar tone is really great.

• Members

it pretty much nails his tone, but of course your gear is gonna totally affect how it sounds, so...

I listened to an mp3 of "March of the S.O.D." and the same tone from the pedal and it was almost identical.

I got a pretty close approximation with the Grunge pedal though, back when I owned one...

I think it's an excellent METAL pedal, but I wouldn't pay that much for it personally.

• Members

Originally posted by blackmoreisgod

it pretty much nails his tone, but of course your gear is gonna totally affect how it sounds, so...

I listened to an mp3 of "March of the S.O.D." and the same tone from the pedal and it was almost identical.

I got a pretty close approximation with the Grunge pedal though, back when I owned one...

I think it's an excellent METAL pedal, but I wouldn't pay that much for it
personally

thats awesome...why wouldnt you pay that much? lack of tweakability?

Archived