What are you GASin' for?

inscho

• Members
Originally posted by Roy Brooks

At the moment I am keeping my GAS at bay. But hopefully by the end of the summer I am going to invest in a Danelectro guitar or two, maybe a Jerry Jones.

Yeah, those Jerry Jones look sweet.
:thu:

• Members
Originally posted by murch33

1224h.jpg

What can you tell me about that? I saw a band with one of those the other week, but didn't get over to the guitarist. Can't seem to find to much on the net either.

• Members

I knew it!!!...as soon as I saw echo post, I was certain hed say the echoczar, LMAO, I know you all too well!!!...wow, IM actually laughing at this...:D (my echoczar GAS is gonna' be cured pretty soon, lol)...im getting a ML tomorrow which is going ot temporarily cure my GAS for a good delay until my echoczar comes, echo, I remeber you posted that echoczar forum a while back and the ML and other delays were brought up too, and oh yea, Im GASing pretty badly for two pedals now: Lovetone Doppelganger, and a Lovetone Ringerstinger!!!

• Members
Originally posted by Onswah

What can you tell me about that? I saw a band with one of those the other week, but didn't get over to the guitarist. Can't seem to find to much on the net either.

That particular one is the 1224 MkII, which can be found here. I currently have a Minimat, and I'm dying for more Matamp goodness.

Archived